This MacVoices Group update includes:
- Details on how to win an iPod touch from MacVoices at Macworld 2010
- Information on the “Spirit of Macworld 2010” contest from Drobo
- How to get involved with MacVoices search for your favorite San Francisco restaurants
- Opportunities to sponsor MacVoices at Macworld 2010
MacVoices 8 GB iPod touch Contest at Macworld 2010 – Rules:
1. To enter, you must hand Chuck a business card while wearing an official MacVoices t-shirt or sweatshirt on the Macworld 2010 show floor.
2. You can enter once per day – Thursday, Friday, Saturday. Only 1 business card per person per day will be accepted.
3. Please don’t interrupt interviews, tapings or sessions to hand over your business card. Please wait until an opportune moment. Violators will be shot. (No, not really, but we will abuse you publicly.)
4. The winner will be picked randomly following the official close of the Expo show floor. The winner will be notified by email and will have one week to respond, acknowledging the terms, and to designate a shipping address.
5. The 8 GB iPod touch will be shipped to the winner.
6. Responsibility for any taxes, fees, charges and any other local, state or federal monetary extortion is the sole and complete responsibility of the winner.
7. The winner agrees to provide a photo, wearing the MacVoices t-shirt or sweatshirt, with the iPod touch, and to have said photo and their name published for promotional purposes.
Drobo Spirit of Macworld 2010 Contest information
The MacVoices Google Voice Line: 717-8148-MAC (717-814-8622)