In what he billed as a Celebration of Macworld, Tim Robertson of OWC Radio closed out the Macworld 2010 Main Stage with an all-star roster of guests pulled from the audience to talk about what Macworld means, both present and future. Sharing their thoughts on the show were:
- Grant Dahlke – Other World Computing
- Paul Kent – General Manager of Macworld 2010
- Bill Palmer – BeatWeek Magazine
- Peter Cohen – The Loop, Angry Mac Bastards
- Victor Cajiao – Typical Mac User Podcast, Typical Shutterbug Podcast
- Chuck Joiner – The MacVoices Group
- Dave Hamilton – Mac Geek Gab, The Mac Observer, BackBeat Media
- Ken Ray – Mac OS Ken
- Neil Ticktin – MacTech
The video version of this show is available on MacVoicesTV #1052.
MacVoicesTV at Macworld 2010 is our series of interviews with exhibiting vendors, speakers, Mac luminaries and friends, and panel discussions recorded at Macworld 2010 in San Francisco.