The MacNotables podcast kicks off with a roundtable discussion on the philosophy of MacNotables, who you will hear from, what you can expect in upcoming editions of the show, and a roundtable discussion of Apple’s Fourth Fiscal Quarter Earnings and announcements. The panelists in this edition include:
- Christopher Breen, editor of PlaylistMag.com
- Bryan Chaffin of The Mac Observer and The iPod Observer
- Adam Engst of TidBITS
- Andy Ihnatko of The Chicago Sun-Times and Macworld magazine
- Ted Landau, author and Mac troubleshooting expert
- and the host of MacNotables, Chuck Joiner, editor of The MUG Center
Listen online now or subscribe to the podcast so you won’t miss a single episode. We’ll have an iTunes Music Store link posted as soon as it is available.